Math.NET Numerics v3.1.0
Jul 20, 2014
Other Available Downloads
- Random: generate a sequence of integers within a range in one go
- Distributions: all distributions must have static routines to sample an array in one go
- Linear Algebra: fix Matrix.StrictlyLowerTriangle
- Linear Algebra: fix vector DoOuterProduct ~mjmckp
- Linear Algebra: enumerators accept Zeros-parameter (like map/fold already does)
- Linear Algebra: Vector.MapConvert (consistency)
- Linear Algebra: proper term for 'conjugate symmetric' is 'Hermitian'
- Interpolation: new Step, LogLinear and transformed interpolators ~Candy Chiu
- Interpolation: check for min required number of data points, throw ArgumentException if not.
- Root Finding: F# FindRoots.broyden module function ~teramonagi
- Misc docs fixes
3.0.2 - 2014-06-26:
- Patch release, fixing a bug in Matrix.RemoveRow range checks.
3.0.1 - 2014-06-24:
- Patch release, fixing a bug in new Matrix.ToMatrixString and Vector.ToVectorString routines.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.