This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Globalization (Complex Type, and others)

Aug 17, 2009 at 12:27 PM


I just investigated why some of the complex parsing unit tests continued to fail on my machine but not on the build server. As expected it was a globalization issue in the parsing code.

Unfortunately I didn't find an obvious way to fix the parsing routine in a clean way, so I started refactoring it slightly, moving towards a traditional parser design split in separate lexing and parsing steps. I pushed the suggested new approach to my branch:

Let me know what you think about it, and how to deal with globalization in general.


Aug 17, 2009 at 12:49 PM

Hi Chris,

>Let me know what you think about it
Looks good.