This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

ACML Runtime error

Jan 27, 2012 at 9:55 PM
Edited Jan 27, 2012 at 9:57 PM

I get this error Unable to load DLL 'MathNET.Numerics.ACML.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)

I have Win7 x64. I downloaded the 64 bit Intel Fortran ACML. I compiled the ACMLWrapper in x64 successfully. I copied MathNET.Numerics.ACML.dll, libacml_mp_dll.dll, libifcoremd.dll, libiomp5md.dll, libmmd.dll to my program output directory. I added a project reference to \MathNet\lib\Net40\MathNet.Numerics.dll. I also copied all the acml dlls mentioned above to \MathNet\lib\Net40\ as well, just in case.

Here is my project code

MathNet.Numerics.Control.LinearAlgebraProvider = 
new
MathNet.Numerics.Algorithms.LinearAlgebra.Acml.AcmlLinearAlgebraProvider(); DenseMatrix A = new DenseMatrix(5,3, 2.0f); DenseMatrix B = new DenseMatrix(3, 5, 2.0f); DenseMatrix c = A * B;

If I build my project in x64 I get this error on the A * B line: Unable to load DLL 'MathNET.Numerics.ACML.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)

If I build my project in x86 I get, as expected: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)

Please help! I have lost half my weekend trying to do a simple Hello World with this :(