This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

special function

Nov 18, 2013 at 1:19 PM
hi to all,I just want to know that does this program plan to add special function,just like bessel function?
Coordinator
Nov 18, 2013 at 6:03 PM
It already does provide Bessel functions, see SpecialFunctions - although not the full set. Is there one you're missing?

Thanks,
Christoph
Marked as answer by cdrnet on 12/31/2013 at 1:44 AM
Nov 20, 2013 at 4:13 AM
sorry, you are right, I miss it. and the website link you give me just I find the real number‘ special function, so Does this program plan to add some bessel function about complex,just like besselI,and besselK, for any order and complex number input? thanks for your reply!
Nov 20, 2013 at 4:14 AM
cdrnet wrote:
It already does provide Bessel functions, see SpecialFunctions - although not the full set. Is there one you're missing?

Thanks,
Christoph
sorry, you are right, I miss it. and the website link you give me just I find the real number‘ special function, so Does this program plan to add some bessel function about complex,just like besselI,and besselK, for any order and complex number input? thanks for your reply!
Coordinator
Nov 27, 2013 at 4:22 PM
Ah yes, we indeed only provide real versions for now. Adding complex versions is not currently at the top of the priority list, but yes, we would certainly accept and include them if contributed.

Thanks,
Christoph